Israel warns 100,000 Gaza civilians to evacuate as strikes intensify
Zee News India
A few minutes ago, two rockets fired from Gaza struck the Ashkelon area, and five rockets struck elsewhere in southern Israel, as per IDF.
Israel resumes airstrikes on Gaza after Hamas rejects cease-fire proposal
Israel’s military says it has resumed airstrikes on the Gaza Strip after Hamas militants rejected and violated a proposed cease-fire that was approved by Israel’s Security Cabinet.
Clashes in Paris as thousands march against Israel offensive
Paris (AFP) - Clashes erupted in Paris on Sunday as thousands of people protested against Israel and in support of residents in the Gaza Strip, where a six-day conflict has left 168 Palestinians dead.
Hamas Terrorists Amphibious Attack stopped by the IDF
4 Million Israelis—Half of Country’s Population—In Bomb Shelters
On Tuesday, Consul General of the State of Israel David Siegel told TruthRevolt Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro that over half of Israel’s population was currently hunkered down in bomb shelters thanks to the spate of rocket attacks from Hamas in the Gaza Strip. “It’s a very difficult night in Israel. Roughly half our population, around 4 million people are in bomb shelters tonight,” Siegel explained on Shapiro’s radio show on Seattle’s AM 770 KTTH.
For second time on Tuesday evening, Gaza terrorists launch rocket at central Israel; air raid sirens sounds in Jerusalem, central Israel; Tel Aviv opens public bomb shelters; no injuries reported.
No initial reports of injuries or damage after massive barrage across country; Netanyahu vows to widen Gaza operation, as cabinet okays call-up of 40,000 troops; terrorists killed in firefight near Zikim; Gazan death toll in double digits
“Celebrations at the Holy Al-Aqsa mosque after hearing the sounds of rockets explode in occupied Jerusalem”
- Air raid sirens sounded across Israel tonight as Hamas said it was targeting Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa
- People evacuated Israel’s Mediterranean beaches, running for shelter in nearby hotels
- Israeli military bombs 50 sites in Gaza, including homes, in air strikes and naval attacks as part of new offensive
- Troops have also been mobilised for possible ground invasion aimed at stopping recent barrage of rocket attacks
- Attacks by Israel come after cabinet approved ‘hardening’ of stance against Hamas as tanks mass on border
- Nearly 300 rockets and mortars have been fired at Israel in recent weeks, including barrage of 80 projectiles yesterday
- Tensions mounting after killing of Palestinian boy, 16, in suspected revenge attack for deaths of three Israeli youths