CommentsAnother great article from CFP and authors. Most I know feel Zimmerman was telling the truth from the get go. Then it started to unravel about the editing, the blood, Zimmerman's close association with the black communities, his family background. I do not know for sure until all evidence is heard, however, most feel he is innocent and did shoot Martin in self defence. Right now I am fearful that Zimmerman will not get a fair trial, that in order to hold down civil unrest of riots, etc., they will throw Zimmerman under the train.
I do not understand how just 12 percent of the population can hold America hostage. The other 88 percent is watching. Frightening time - God Bless America.
Posted by Darlene H. on 04/28 at 08:09 PM | #
Zimmerman is being railroaded by the MSM. The MSM is not doing any investigating about Trayvon Martin. The MSM pose Trayvon as nice young man. When you look at the real Trayvon you get a very different picture. There is a very good video on youtube about this case. It is titled The Lies The Media Told Me:The Truth In The Traayvon Martin Case. In the video we find out Trayvon had been suspended three times at his high school. Then says why Trayvon was suspended for prior to the killing. He was caught on security cameras writing WTF, What The F--K on a door in a unauthorized area of the school. Sound like a nice kid, doesn't it. A Security Guard at the school caught to Trayvon. He looked at Trayvon backpack. There was lot of women jewelery in his backpack, but he didn't know who it belonged to. The Guard also found a Flathead screw driver, which can be used as a weapon and as a tool for breaking and entering a house or apartment. None of this out in the public except ob the internet.
I have a question has the police in Miami where Trayvon actually lives. Checked put the screw driver to see if has been used in robberies around where Trayvon lives. A screw driver leaves a fingerprint just like we do. Trayvon does not live in gated community, his father does. I personally believe Trayvon was check out places to break into and didn't like the fact that ZSimmerman was checking him out. That why Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Trayvon needs to be investigated by the police for criminal activity.
It is was also amazing that the MSM isn't doing much reporting On the white man beaten by black parents within the inch of his life.
You have to go onto Glenn Beck TV on the internet to keep out things like this. What did the white guy do. He told some black kids to stop playing in the street. He felt it was too dangerous. So the parent came back attacked him and said this is for Trayvon. The white man was looking out for the safety of these kids and this what he gets. It seems that since Comrade Obama has been office the black community has gotten lot more violent than it was. What really seems troubling is the fact that the police doesn't seem to care lot about black on white violence.
Posted by Billsocal on 04/28 at 04:27 PM | #
Mr Marcus, what we are seeing going on with George Zimmerman is the same thing that would have happened back in the 1800s if a black slave killed a white woman and the black slave was found not guilty of murder. If one thinks about it we would have had the same protests that I can see happening if Zimmerman gets off no matter what! Guilty or innocent, both will still lose out with no way to please anyone. So sad that we still live in the days of yesterday.
Posted by Glenn M. on 04/28 at 12:55 AM | #
Thank you for the Zimmerman article. We need a great many more like you who are not afraid of the truth and will state it in writing.
Posted by Ed K. on 04/27 at 01:40 PM | #
But what about justice for Zimmerman?
Posted by Lloyd Marcus on Apr 27, 2012 at 10:23 AM
The media and Obama administration's passivity regarding the threats on Zimmerman's life is shocking and should be an eye opener to us all.
I keep thinking of an episode of the 1973 TV show, “Kojak: The Marcus-Nelson Murders.” Homicide detective Kojak suspects that the black teenager accused of murdering two white girls is being framed by his fellow detectives.More...
Post a Comment on: But what about justice for Zimmerman?
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.
Next entries comments: Politico: Inhofe’s office wants answers on vanishing of ‘crucify’ video
Previous entries comments: In 2008, John McCain Ignored Vote Fraud to Avoid Civil Unrest
Note from the Editor:
This section is for comments from readers of canadafreepress.com.
Please don't assume that Canada Free Press agrees with or endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand.