CFP Books

Comments

Page 1 of 21 pages  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›

For those interested in saving this nation need to get involved to save it. One such organization I see as saving us is the Citizens Constitutional Caucus, http://www.citizensconstitutionalcaucus.com
Posted by Frank Livingston  on  04/11  at  09:49 AM | #

I am still grieving for America. I have been very fortunate to be born in America. It is very sad that future generations will not know personally how great this country was. I am 72 and female. I have no children and for the first time, I feel content not to leave any future generations to see this country decay with socialism and communism. I feel it started when John Roberts voted in favor of Obamacare.
Posted by Mary Baker  on  01/07  at  01:29 AM | #

Insightful article Doc. I travel the US widely as part of my work. Over the past four years I made it a priority to engage my fellow Americans in conversations regarding the crew in DC. Without fail, all expressed dismay and discontentment with the status quo and a desire to right wrong this past Nov. 12.

Dr. I would propose, submit, and suggest you do an exhaustive investigation into the hijacking of the American election this past Nov. '12. I do not believe the welfare set and immigrants outvoted the rest of hard working Americans. I believe the election was a fraud with voting machines programmed to switch votes to obama and other democratic candidates. That is the greater story of this century and one obama and his ilk are desperately trying to cover up as fast as they can with distractions.

Thank you for the voice.

Jim M.
Posted by Jim M  on  12/16  at  07:22 PM | #

Dr. Johnson, This article expresses exactly and eloquently my own reaction to our recent election. I am so excited about finding your site. I will enthusiastically continue to follow your commentaries.
Posted by Joy B.  on  11/26  at  06:58 PM | #

I volunteered during the draft years to serve America in 1964 and while serving in a "comfortable" assignment" in Europe volunteered to go serve a tour in Viet Nam. My reason was love of America and unlike several who went on to become "big politicians" I did not want other Americans fighting while I sat by doing nothing. I now feel so foolish after the last election having volunteered to serve America in any way, especially the risk of my life in Vietnam. My loyalty now is to my family and the protection of them and of conservative values. I will never again encourage any young American to volunteer to fight for America against any enemy except any who threaten our shores. I will only fight again for family or preservation of "old America". I have the utmost contempt for Americans who contribute nothing and accept the bounty of America as their due payment of being loyal to liberal causes. I pray that someday they face reality and are able to change their thinking and stop drinking the "kool aid"! Until that happens I will stand against them and their beliefs.
Posted by Mike Hundley  on  11/25  at  01:21 PM | #

It’s 11/20/12 and the emails that Dr. Ileana Paugh predicted have arrived in my email box. The great conversation about how to offer the better free lunch. About the recent polls conducted, and don’t we know that polls are no more than admitting that you are thinking about abandoning your proven principles in pursuit of what may be most popular? Popular? Honey Boo Boo is popular! But who is it that would allow her to set our course?

Scold Dr. Ileana as you might, you have a ring side seat to see how it all unfolds...
Posted by George B.  on  11/20  at  04:03 PM | #

George B.,
The comments were invaluable - there is always a lesson to be learned and I try to pay careful attention.
Posted by ILEANA  on  11/19  at  10:37 AM | #

R.Baker,
Thank you, I am fine.
Posted by ILEANA  on  11/19  at  10:32 AM | #

Page 1 of 21 pages  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›

The End of an Empire

Posted by Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh on Nov 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM

The Will of the People Has Spoken and America Died

Our Constitutional Republic died a peaceful death on November 6, 2012. Having reached the point of no return in a comatose state after years of progressive and illegal immigration assaults, the fabric of conservative society is now completely unraveled and Uncle Sam’s America is no more.