CFP Books

Comments

Thank you, Judi, for reminding us with such poetry!
My hubby, Bogart, and I just watched the spectacular meteor shower from our deck. The sky was clear, the air crisp, and the stars were shining brightly.
Posted by ILEANA  on  12/13  at  11:57 PM | #

Really enjoyed this one ! Especially liked your reference to stars as "light bearing angels". Have forwarded this. I am all set up to watch tonight on NASA and have let my contacts know.
Posted by Vikki  on  12/13  at  05:28 PM | #

This is for J O. Your statement at the end of the day Obama is my president makes as much sense as saying at the end of the day Hitler is my president. Your house of cards is going to come crashing down on your head. One day you will be so embarrassed you put your thoughts here and showed everyone. But there is hope because when people keep getting exposed to the light over and over at some point their brain says I think I had better take a closer look at this because what I believe isn't making sense.
Posted by Vikki  on  12/13  at  04:02 PM | #

Yeah, J O, you haven't seen insane until you've seen America after the Moslem Quisling gets through with it. He's not really to blame, though. That blame goes to the blame-America-first extremists who long ago hijacked the Democrat party and infiltrated the Repubs as well.
Posted by welldoneson  on  12/13  at  01:56 PM | #

Thank you for the great article on the Geminid Shower and the comforting reminder that our creator is far greater than any mortal.
Politicians come and go, but God is eternal. I will look forward to viewing His handiwork tonight.
Posted by Linnet  on  12/13  at  01:26 PM | #

She's not insane. She's remarking on and respecting things outside our narrow perspective. Yeah, the things within our narrow perspective can damage or even destroy us (which I believe is BHO's dream from his father), but the grander things - things that defy explanation - can uplift us. We need some uplifting now.
Posted by Tigerous  on  12/13  at  12:39 PM | #

So you ARE a fan, though.
Posted by chris  on  12/13  at  12:29 PM | #

I'm not a big fan of Obama but at the end of the day he's my president and the people of my country have spoken so thats that. My question is: are you legit insane or should I attempt to actually tell you how crazy your article actually regarding Obama's handedness actually is?

Posted by J O  on  12/13  at  11:34 AM | #

“Defying Explanation” Geminid Shower Yours for the Watching Tonight

Posted by Judi McLeod on Dec 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM

"The Geminids are my favorite, because they defy explanation"

You won’t see them as clearly in Manhattan, where as of the day before yesterday, an atheist-paid-for billboard depicting Jesus wearing his Crown of Thorns states: “Keep the Merry” but “Dump the Myth” is prominently displayed at Times Square, or over any other urban sky.

But a dark away-from-city-lights spot gives you a front row center seat to the spectacular Geminid meteor shower.

Having been reminded by email friend Susan, “You should be able to get a perfect view of them from where you live”, I went out onto the deck at 3:30 this morning to find the shower lighting up the sky.